SC - Chicken and Waffles (was Speculating...)

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu May 18 01:25:53 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/15/00 12:35:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
grizly at mindspring.com writes:

>  Recipe please??  documentation of medieval use would be cool if it
>  available, but I understand that wasn't necessarily your contention.
>
>  niccolo

I don't have the recipe with me right now, but I will post it in a day or so.
 If you happen to have 'The Art of Garde Manger' by Sonnenschmidt, that's the
recipe I always use.  It work very well.  Anyway, remind me on Friday, and
I'll post it.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt