SC - Authenticity Buffs

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu May 18 07:17:14 PDT 2000

Actually, that sounds like great fun ;-) SPCA, and other Pennsic goers, do
we want to try something like this, on a small scale? I think we could use
our camp for the heaviest load, and let some others try their hands at
cooking period foods. Maybe hijack a vehicle to use, for those with
transportation problems, like bad knees and such? And also, to make sure
those left in camp with the foods get a taste from the other camps?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous