SC - Authenticity Buffs

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu May 18 19:18:28 PDT 2000

david friedman wrote:

> At 5:45 PM -0400 5/18/00, Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
>

> >Uh oh.  Does that mean Emeril plagiarized his Grace's website,
>
> Yes. But they were very apologetic when I pointed it out, and
> hopefully have done something about it by now.

And the distinct possibility exists that Emeril Lagasse never knew where
it had come from. Does anybody actually think Martha Stewart actually
knows about all the things she yammers about?

The guilty party was presumably some underpaid researcher, but even that
person should have known better.

Adamantius (wonder when they're gonna raid the Florilegium???)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com