SC - Recipes for Emeril Live: #EM1D04: Medieval Cuisine

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu May 18 20:37:56 PDT 2000

>>I *highly* recommend BANQUETING STUFF. It's been my primary (not a
"Primary"
source) source for the two Elizabethan banquets that I've done. When it
comes to decorating food (and decorative food) this is a wonderful
book.<<

Shhhhh!  All the lawyers please delete this message without
reading...........  I cheated.  I got this delightful book via inter
library loan - and copied the whole thing.  Bad habit, I know, but I
can't seem to help myself.  (Which way is the Rock!)

                                                                 Melusine