SC - Catalan Cooking?

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu May 18 23:50:40 PDT 2000

If transport is available, you could probably count on a few folks from
Clan Kyle.  What do you think, Brangwayna?  What would we like to do for
a course?

And, Christiana, you are sure to need the brace if you leave it home!
Hope you feel better soon.

Alys Katherine wrote >> It was rather fun, although it did get a bit too
dark by the end.<<

That's something to think about.  Maybe we should start at Caer Frig, to
be down by the lake at sunset, which is really beautiful [if you are
wearing mosquito repellent] then finish up on the Serengeti after
dark--more lights, torches, etc.

Regards,
Allison,    another hobbler
 allilyn at juno.com