SC -Asian cuisine

Casey O'Donovan DO26 at cornell.edu
Fri May 19 06:45:13 PDT 2000

Yeah, I've got the same problem...my lord was Kingdom brewer at one point, mainly
because of the excellence of his mead!  (He's planning a Cranberry Mead [recipe not
period, but we've documented cranberries...or the European equivalent thereof...to our
period] for Pennsic...maybe we'll bring some for the Cooks List dinner).

Kiri