SC - anyone know about this book?

Serian serian at uswest.net
Fri May 19 08:30:28 PDT 2000

>Who is a must meet?
That depends on what you want to accomplish.  There are some people that
I'd just as soon bodycheck into an abandoned mine shaft and others that I
always hang with.
Always have fun with Mistress Isabella of York.

>Where should i camp?  (Looking for comfort, own a pavillion and a
>great wok)
Personally, I'd find a group to camp with.  (where are you anyway?)  I
hate the Serengeti too.  We camp on Runestone FIeld:  trees, showerhouse,
no honking semis

>Would my fellow fighting cook types suggest I fight or take advantage
>of all
>the classes?
>Its nice having to choose between two things I love instead of two
>choices i
>dislike.
I don't fight, so I can't help you there.

>Who are the best merchants and classes?  Again, what deo you want?
>
>How can i finaly meet some of the great SCA cook list types?  Will you
>be
>wearing your cuksoles/ flaming lizards?
I don't own any such and I think there's too much to learn for that
title.

>What do you wish someone had told you before your first Pensic?
Just one thing?  Here's something I had to tell some newbies as our
baroness was being too obtuse.  Tents are only fabric.  Sound goes right
through and if you leave a lantern on, it's puppet theatre.  I could
write reams.

BTW, I'm slumlady (again) for my barony.

Hope that helps.  I'll give more detailed replies privately if you
wish--and I'm sure there are those who don't want to hear some of the
gritty advice.

Morgana