SC - Pennsic Advice needed

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Fri May 19 10:45:46 PDT 2000

Master A sent this privately but I just had to share.

> All true. But Gunthar, tell us more about this lord of yours!
>
> Adamantius

Sigh. The disadvantages of being a list administrator. When
majordomo doesn't like something it asks me if I'll let it
go through. This time it didn't like the phrase Hong Kong.
Evidently a lot of SPAM comes through Hong Kong or
something. So I have to forward the message to the list
with my approval code. Therefore it appears that I write
the message when I just send it on. I was approached at
Crown a few weeks ago and told that I was supposed to
be in China. Because I forwarded a message. But I'm sure
you knew that.

Although, considering my romantic life lately maybe I
should think about playing for the other team. My old
roommate and ex both called me a "girly boy" because
I could cook, clean house, and do laundry better than they
could.  Think I should change my ways and become Ansteorra's
first King and Queen in one package?

Yers,

Gunthar the delicate little flower

(I'm thinking.....pastels!)