SC - HTML plea again..

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 19 11:23:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/19/00 9:19:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< I'll likely be wearing my electric orange camo
 pattern T-shirt, and if I can find a pair, some of those purple camo patterm
 pants to um, match- I've found it's a lot easier to find the people you want
 if you can be seen- besides, I love the green expressions people get on
 their faces at such combos ;-)

 I've invited you folks before and I'm extending the invitation again. SPCA
 is a Cook's camp, and SCA Cooks are welcome IF YOU PRE-REGISTER WITH US!!!
 If you're already pre-registered, I may be able to get you land in our camp-
 I'd have to discuss it with Ateno. Pre-registration ends on June 1st-
 there's nothing I can do about that.

 If you want to join us, contact me and I'll give you the information and
 sign you up to our camp List. If you have other questions, post me
 privately, and I'll try to answer them.

 We have an excellent site, well-shaded, near Orluk Oasis, by the lake. We
 are downhill from Merchanting and such, and it is a steep hill, but the hay
 wagons are very regular through the latter part of the War. Although we tell
 others tales of 20 ft mosquitos, and leeches which crawl into camp and eat
 entire tents, that's just so we don't get swamped with camps wanting to
 invade our area ;-) Coopers are very good about spraying just before we
 arrive, and in all my Wars, I've never gotten a mosquito bite. On a hot day,
 we're usually a good 10 degrees or so cooler than most of the rest of
 Pennsic.

 Let me know, folks. I'm slumlady ;-) >>