SC - Now cut that out!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 19 12:47:54 PDT 2000

I've lost the original post about this, but wasn't it a
contest?  Any chance you could have the prize be a
collection of medieval recipes or one of the books a
beginning SCA cook should have?  That way the message would
be more along the lines of "since you can cook modern stuff
well, try something medieval, it's not that scary" rather
than "chocolate is medieval".

Just an idea.
Dana/Ximena