SC - Now cut that out!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 19 13:13:00 PDT 2000

	snip Gunthers message.
> 'Lainie said
> Stop whining, Gunthar. you're just in the wrong kingdom. I personally
> know women here in An Tir who want to meet you. Cute ones. Buff ones.
> Ones in armor!
>
> > Yers,
> > Gunthar the delicate little flower
>
> Right. Like Kudzu? ;-)
>
> > (I'm thinking.....pastels!)
>
> Nah. You look better in purple & white. With a broad blush for good
> measure...
>
> Silly Gunthar.

	Lainie, we have lots of ladies here in northern Ansteorra who sure
wish he'd come up north more often. We are hoping to see him this weekend at
Beltane as he is our Namron protector and we are getting a new Baron &
Baroness. All he has to do his let the ladies know he is available again and
I think they'll come out of the wood work.
	 Margarite who hopes to watch the fun.