SC - Substitutions

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri May 19 20:23:35 PDT 2000

Personally,  I feel this a good time to bring back
public executions.   I don't care if they are stupid
teenagers or pissed off computer geeks.  They are
killing people folks!  They damage medical and
insurance files and can even wipe out traffic control
systems for traffic light controls, trains and maybe
even aircraft.  The 20 billion dollars or more of damage
is icing on the cake.  People this stupid or that
malicious do not deserve to live!  If they ever do
decide to off one of these bastards, I hope they will
connect the execution device online and let all of
those affected have a shot at being the executioner.
We are a global society and have the right to protect
ourselves from these nutcases in a permanent manner.
Forget prison and denial of access to computers.
Kill em and set an example to wanabee copycat
criminals.  Oh yes, I got one of the little sob's in
tonight's email, so I have the right to state my opinion
in case some bleeding heart decides I am not being
fair and open minded

Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain