SC - Catalan Cooking?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri May 19 22:48:56 PDT 2000

This might seem like a really dumb question to some of you...but...
My email (Outlook of some variety) at work does _not_ automatically open
attachments, and there's all kinds of spiffy virus protectors in place
for our server, etc.  However, how do I deal with this at home? I'm
using Netscape, and it seems to automatically display (open?) the
attachments just below the message they're attached to.  I've avoided
being "virused" so far, but don't know how to protect myself here at
home....
- --Maire