SC - Re: Medieval Times

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat May 20 01:31:11 PDT 2000

Maire commented:
> As an interesting side note...A lady in our Barony has opened her own,
> legal, mundane meadery/winery.  oh, does she ever sell some _fine_stuff!
> At any rate, due to state laws, she has to sell/label her meads and
> melomels as "honey wine" or "fruit and honey wine."

Could you look through this file in the BEVERAGES section of the
Florilegium and see if her company is listed? If not, if you send me
the appropriate contact info and any sort of review/description of
what she carries, I would be interested in adding it to this file.
meadery-list-msg  (20K) 11/18/98    Lists and reviews of commercial meaderies.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net