SC - Substitutions

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat May 20 02:17:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/19/00 8:46:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

> If I am out of line, whack me on the nose with a rolled
>  up newspaper and say "Bad, Akim, bad!"  But I hope
>  I never resort to personal insult as that degrades the
>  author much more than the subject IMO.

To be honest, the "Holier-Than-Thou" comment was not directed at any one
person, and I sincerely appologize if it came across that way.  I try not to
make personal, biting comments on the list, or anywhere else (well, maybe
biting, but not personal).  You may also note that, very rarely will I
include the original authors name when responding to a post, for just this
reason (so as not to single anyone out).  Again, my appologies for any hurt
feelings.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt