SC - anyone know about this book?

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at austin.rr.com
Sat May 20 04:22:52 PDT 2000

Etain wrote:

>Is there a schedule of "things happening" and where?   I am only able to stay
>thru Thursday of the first week.  It seems that everything is happening the
>second!

The on-site booklet will have a day-by-day schedule of the activities.  (It's
my job to compile the non-martial ones.)  There's supposed to be a list on
the Pennsic website but it wasn't there yesterday when I looked.  Staff meeting
is supposed to be today at Cooper's Lake, so nothing is likely to get up
for another week.

There are classes starting on Wed 9.  Actually, there's brewing marathon all
day on Tues 8.  So, we're trying to help the Land Grab Week folk.  If you
post me privately, I'll try to copy off the section of pre-Friday classes.

Alys Katharine
PW 29 Class Coordinator, etc.