SC - Catalan Cooking? (+ recipes)

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sat May 20 06:23:38 PDT 2000

    Same way - set your security to HIGH, turn off script execution, get a
good anti-virus package, and stay current on the updates. Netscape is immune
to the MS specific worms, so you have a certain amount of protection there.
I also recomend getting a firewall as well; you can get a free one from
Zonelabs. Wait till after you install it and see how oten your machine gets
queried!

    Sieggy

This might seem like a really dumb question to some of you...but...
My email (Outlook of some variety) at work does _not_ automatically open
attachments, and there's all kinds of spiffy virus protectors in place
for our server, etc.  However, how do I deal with this at home? I'm
using Netscape, and it seems to automatically display (open?) the
attachments just below the message they're attached to.  I've avoided
being "virused" so far, but don't know how to protect myself here at
home....
- --Maire