SC - unsubscribe

Leah Neumann danicaneu_serb at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 15:09:59 PDT 2000

Adamantius declared:
> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> > The SCA does have a rather blotchy reputation across many fields
> > and areas. Many SCA folks could be a little more diplomatic and
> > concerned for the impressions they give when talking to folks outside
> > the SCA. The SCA, as with many other group,s has a large number of
> > folks who consider themselves "experts" and will tell you all about
> > it, yet not listen to anyone else.
>
> Say it ain't so, Lord Joe!!! Us??? Moi?

No, just in case someone is wondering, I did NOY have you in mind when
I said this. And really not on this list either. Many of those I consider
experts on this list are the first to declare, no they are not experts
just a bit more knowledgeable than some others. I've seen other "experts"
here listen and back down from statements they made or modify them.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net