SC - Potatoes Decorative food Ideas and Candle sticks

BJ of NZ bjofnz at yahoo.co.nz
Mon May 22 03:14:02 PDT 2000

(If you received this Newsletter in error, or wish to cancel;
just hit Reply & type REMOVE in the subject line.)

Advance Sports Information invites you to join the
 best Sports Information Service in Las Vegas.

 Since 1984 the professionals manning the phones have made Thousands of
 Sports Gamblers BIG MONEY with WINNERS!

http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/

==============  B A S E B A L L ==============

Our team of professional sports analysts are by the phones ALL YEAR ROUND
with the best Information needed to crush (The Bookie) this money-making season.
 Click the links below for more Information!

http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/mlb.html

 March Madness Tournaments.

http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/ncaa.html

==============  N B A  ================

Our NBA (National Basketball Association) action is the best
in Las Vegas. Most of your action can be followed with our
LIVE NBA Ticker; loaded with articles and other stats.

http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/nba.html

==============   N F L  =================

Our NFL (National Football League) Pigskin Classic/Turkey Shoot Run
will gouge the bookie every year, and bring you the most fun ever.

http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/nfl.html

==============  M L B   =================

Our MLB (Major League Baseball) Professional Advisor's prefer
Baseball over any other sport for making money.  The season is
loaded with excitement for the true Baseball fan.

http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/mlb.html

LIVE Ticker Updates, User Forum, Team Stats, and the latest
injuries and reports are just a click-away with your first
visit to the website below..

The Advance Sports Information Team looks forward to a long lasting
 money making season with you.
We thank you for your interests in Advance Sports Information
 and again if you received this Newsletter by error;
PLEASE hit Relpy and type REMOVE in the subject line.

Advance Sports Information (Sports Gambling Information Service)
is ready for ALL Major League and College Sports headed your way.
http://www.advancesportsinfo.com/

E-mail your name and phone number to:

asi at winning.com
(OR)
better yet:
Call Us! (702)-732-2064 5-7pm EST M-F, & Sat-Sun 11AM-1PM EST.

Always Have A Nice, Winning Day!