SC - book

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 22 05:58:17 PDT 2000

> After seeing the notice about "To the King's Taste" being on eBay, and
> seeing that it is up to US$46.00!!, I went to one of my favourite websites,
> www.abebooks.com
>
> They list three copies of "To the Queen's Taste" at US$22.00-54.00, and four
> copies of "To The King's Taste" at US$16.00-30.00.
>
> For those willing to go a bit later, fifteen copies of her "Dinner with Tom
> Jones" at US$7.00-US$30.00.  Love those ranges!

another great place to search for books is
http://www.powellsbooks.com/  This is Portland, OR's Powell's City of
Books.  (It's even better IRL!)  anyway, they have being the distinct
honor of being the place that amazon.com goes when they can't locate
a book.  Although neither of the above books was listed as having a
copy.

Melbrigda Leifurdottir
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Read the Boke of Kervynge at: http://milkmama.tripod.com/kervynge.html