SC - King's and Queen's Taste

Acanthus Books acanthusbk at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 22 08:03:57 PDT 2000

Weird....I have tried to find it several times, and was always told that it was
out of print.  I've even searched for it on several "book search" sites,
including Amazon.  I know that "To the King's Taste" came back into print about
10 years ago, and I was able to get a copy of it at The Cloisters in NYC, which
was the publishing agent.  But they told me then that they had not reprinted it
and had no intentions of doing so.  However, I did take an earlier suggestion,
and have ordered the book!

thanks to all of you!!!

Kiri (grumbling because her book puchasing has gone WAY beyond budget since
joining this list!!)