SC - King's and Queen's Taste

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 22 09:37:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/22/00 9:55:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<< However, I'm sure the wine experts on the list could probably tell you
what the
 period ones would be.

 Kiri >>

I posted several messages a year or so ago listing wines that are still
avaialble today that were used in period. For instance Est! Est! Est!. I also
listed the grape varieties used then that are still used today, including
Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and many others that we think of as 'modern'
grapes. Perhaps Stefan put that info in his Florethingy.

Ras