SC - FW: Spices Used as a Form of Currency?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 22 18:43:41 PDT 2000

Maire commented about my requesting her to ask Constance for her
redaction for the Creme Bastarde:
> I'll ask her...she's been on vacation all week, according to her Laurel.
> - --Maire

She is back now and has said she will work with me on getting her notes
and maybe some articles into the Florilegium. Yea! She still doesn't see
what all the noise is over her "simple" projects. She said she was on
this list but had to drop it because of the volume. She may rejoin in
the future.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net