SC - Finding the Dream (a story)

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue May 23 18:49:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/23/00 2:41:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< Particularly in highly elevated regions where maize and wheat would not
 grow, the potato became the primary food."  >>

You are, of course right, Bear. But I would point out that I completely
ignored the parts that did not agree with what I know. For instance the line
above I read as "In elevated areas the potato became food. " :-) Parts that
were inaccurate, I ignored. Having read the things that agreed with me, I
left. :-) Oftentimes much frustration is avoided if one only reads the things
that one wants to see. :-) Especially when viewing or reading juvenile
literature.

Ras