SC - test

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 24 12:03:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/24/00 5:38:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> My Lady,
>  Do you, by any chance, have a source for period Russian recipes?  We are
> looking
>  to do a Russian event in November, and the cook would love to get his
hands
> on
>  some.  Please understand that none of us read Russian.

If anyone has period Russian recipes written in Russian, my brother's Lady
happens to be able to read and speak Russian, and has been studying Russian
history for some time.  I could pass them along and see if she can translate
them.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?