SC - Charlemagne + St. Gall

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 25 03:18:45 PDT 2000

Listies...

I am trying to get in contact with His Grace Cariadoc, and do not have his
e-mail addy handy.  I am putting together a hand-illuminated period cookbook
to donate as a prize for CP Prize Carnival (either this year or next,
depending upon how long it takes to finish), and would like to include some
of his work from the Miscellany.  Full credit would be given, naturally.  If
somone could forward this message to him, I would appreciate it.

The book promises to be pretty kewl... I am going to make the paper using as
period a method as possible, and am attempting to find info on period ink
formulae.  The covers will be of boiled leather, tooled and burnished, though
I won't attempt to tan it myself.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?