SC - Squary scad enquiry

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu May 25 18:40:37 PDT 2000

- --- CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:
  I will not
> be making the trip myself, instead sending the book
> to Lord Gulliver
> Blackrune for addition to the prize table.

That is too bad.  I was looking forward to meeting
you.

However, please let me know when you send this to
Gull. He just lives a mile down the street from me, so
I can /r/a/i/d/ ... er ... visit him after he has
received your book.  I am sure that I can prevail on
him to give me an advance look at your book. :-)

Huette
House Blackrune

Ars non gratia artis, sed gratia pecunae.