SC - Aha! Sundry bits from the resources

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu May 25 22:48:40 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Akim Yaroslavich

> Gwynydd, you sly dog, offering to dispose of their
> "spoiled" honey for them.  Planning on mead-making
> with your ill gotten gains?  Wish I had thought of that.
> Hmmm. A honey recycling center.  Nah!

No - not me!!!!  I'm innocent (although, if anyone does want to dispose of
candied honey ...).  It is Corwyn who takes advantage of friends and family
in this way!

> I don't know why a processing plant would be selling
> crystalized honey as it takes quite a while to crystalize
> and a plant would be dealing with new honey mostly
> from the comb.

Perhaps the honey my Lady received came from a friend or neighbour instead -
or maybe it had been sitting on a cold shop shelf.  She was very young at
the time and only remembers thinking that this honey was very special and
must have been more expensive.

Gwynydd