SC - Looking for His Grace...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu May 25 23:18:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/25/00 5:38:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

>  I will not
>  > be making the trip myself, instead sending the book
>  > to Lord Gulliver
>  > Blackrune for addition to the prize table.
>
>  That is too bad.  I was looking forward to meeting
>  you.

Actually, if you camp with Blackrune regularly, you may have already seen me
:)  Sigmund Malovich and I usually end up in Blackrune's camp at every event,
juggling, singing and making fools of ourselves...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?