SC - Looking for His Grace...

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 26 03:43:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/26/00 1:06:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> But I am debating about camping at the
>  Great Western IV, instead of daytripping as I did last
>  year.   Are you going to Potrero or Highlands this
>  weekend?

I had planned to make a day (night) trip to Highlands, but we just booked
another banquet at work, so I'll be busy this weekend.  I will, however, be
at both Darkwell and GWW IV for the full run.  You'll be able to find me easy
enough...I'll be the one juggling fire.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?