SC - Illuminated cookbook

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 26 03:55:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/25/00 7:27:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

> My Lord Balthazar,
>  I am much impressed with your endevour and wish you all the best in it.  I
>  look forward to hearing about your book's progress and who the lucky
>  recipient will be. All the best!
>  Lady Phillipa Seton

You may want to hold those comments for awhile...at least until you see the
finished product :)  I've never done bookbinding like this before, but I am
getting some exceptional help from a few e-groups, so I should be okay.  I
will post pictures of the finished product.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?