SC - Illuminated cookbook (sillyness alert)

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Fri May 26 05:00:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/25/00 5:35:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE writes:

> - Smith, C.S./ Hawthorne, J.G.: Mappae clavicula. A little key to the
>  world of medieval techniques. Philadelphia 1974.

This one looks like my best bet, since I don't read Deutsche.  Thanks,
Thomas.  I need all the help I can get on this.  I want it to be as authentic
as possible.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?