SC - Almond Milk, Again

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 06:30:02 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/26/00 3:43:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> Here's an idea, why not juggle flaming shish kabob?
>  This way, you can mix your two passions and juggle
>  while cooking.  Or would that be cooking while you
>  juggle?  Of course, you could always work at a teppan
>  yaki restaurant like Benihana's ..

Actually, I am thinking about a routine similar to one I saw in Vegas...
juggle a frying pan, an egg, and a lit sterno...crack the egg into the frying
pan, and end the routine by holding the pan over the sterno... "Omelette,
anyone?"  I already juggle three egg yolks... messy, but fun :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?