SC - Andrew Boorde

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri May 26 09:57:11 PDT 2000

	Baroness Megan sells under the name "Guild of Liminers(sp?)" the address
you gave is correct according to my address book. You are also in luck, you
can get hold of her now, she & Dennis (Klaus the Toymaker) are just back
from spending some time on their Cannel Boat in England (they own it & have
run tourest trips on it).  She can also advise you on other ink &
illumination questions. Look her up at Pennsic, if you can, she is one of
the most interesting people in the SCA.
Hej!
Olaf
who is willing to agree that he may be biased in his opinions.