SC - OOP & OT - WANTED: help from computer whizz ;-)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 28 19:47:27 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Allison

> but just grinding whole or pieces of almonds into the chunks or
> meal may burn your motor.  Been there, done that.

Tell me about it!!!  I have a favourite bean burger recipe which is great
because it is actually a pre-mix which can be stored in the cupboard until
it is needed.  To make it one has to grind (or otherwise turn into to coarse
powder) raw dried soybeans, chick peas, peanuts, and I forget what else.
This recipe has destroyed 2 blenders (one was mine, the other was a friend's
after I gave her the recipe).  I really need to get a food grinder or
whatever just so that I can make this again.  The burgers were _good_!

Gwynydd