SC - Niemann-Marcus Cookie Recipe

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 30 04:47:27 PDT 2000

Yeah, I have to say that, when doing an Italian Ren feast, I looked through
Epulario and was so struck by the similarities in even the wording of the recipes
that I theorized that possibly Epulario was a translation of selected recipes from
Platina.  I know that Platina was translated into several different languages,
including English, at a very early time, and wondered if this might not be a book
of selections from that translation!  (My information about the translations came
from Scully).

Kiri