SC - Niemann-Marcus Cookie Recipe

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 30 05:22:39 PDT 2000

Well, congratulations on your incipient Laurel-hood! Sounds like quite a
weekend! Let me know when it happens, and I can send you info on joining
us on the Laurels' List, if you like....
Couple of questions from someone out of your kingdom....What do you mean
when you say a "masterwork?" Is this a special type of entry? And what
is the "Patron of Arts" thing that you're referring to?
- --Maire, who's always looking for things to suggest to our MoAS in
Artemisia....