SC - Humor (OT)

DeSevyngy at aol.com DeSevyngy at aol.com
Tue May 30 12:11:28 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/29/00 9:35:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Funny, the only time anything like this ever happened to me was in
 Richmond, Virginia...

I was in Loa, Utah (very small town- the image of inbreeding in Utah) I went
to the counter of the gas station/auto supply/hardware/feed store, I told the
man that I needed a battery for my car.  He said- what?  I said I need a
battery for a 1971 Pontiac LeMans.   He said- What?  I said,   I   need   a
battery   for   a   1971   Pontiac   LeMans.  He said- What?  I walked over
to the window and pointed at my car and said,  I need a battery for that.  He
said-  (you guessed it) - What?  At this point I'm ready to blow my top and a
male friend of mine walks in looks at the attendant and says- She need a
bat-ree.  The guy looks at my friend and says,  Oh, shay wan bat-ree.  He
reached under the counter and pulled one out.

Grrrrrrr.  I left with the bat-ree very quietly.

Isabeau

HL Isabeau de Sevyngy
Squired to Sir Sakura kita no Maikeru
Shire of Gryphons Lair