SC - Period recipes for lavender?

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 30 21:10:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/29/00 4:05:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nannar at isholf.is
writes:

<< I´ve ordered books I found through bookfinder.com and abebooks.com several
 times without any difficulties. >>

As have I. My purchase of F & B's Apicius was through a rare book dealer in
Australia that was listed on bookfinder.com. Even with postage and shipping,
the cost because of the exchange rate was still far less than any copy of the
book available in the States at the time by almost half. I used my VISA check
card.

Since Amazon gets it's books from the same source, as well as others, their
prices are always higher than you could find it other places.

Ras