SC - "throrow a straynour" - A query about horsetail

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 30 23:10:09 PDT 2000

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain said:
> Does anyone have any period recipes for lavender?  I've already checked
> the Florilegium.

Did you find the file on lavender there? I can't tell from your message
if you found it or didn't. So my appologies if you've already read
this file. This file is in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section and has
two recipes using lavender, although I think only one is period.
lavender-msg      (21K) 12/ 2/99    Period use of Lavender in food and elsewhere

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net