SC - OT: Boston

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed May 31 07:33:43 PDT 2000

> The butchering of a human is certainly
> not a subject germane to this list.  I am
> not familiar with the person posting the
> rather sick (or minimally in very bad taste)
> item.
>
> Outraged.
> Akim Yaroslavich

The poster is not subscribed to this list. It
was most likely a mass mailing for trolling.
Or it was someone finding about the cooks
list and trying for shock value. I have an
open list because I hate such restrictions but
I will be closing it so that only members of
the list will be able to post to it. That will
also cut down on the SPAM that sometimes
slips through the filters.

The best policy on this post is to simply
ignore the poster as he wants outraged
emails to feel superior.

Yers,

Gunthar