SC - OT: Boston

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed May 31 09:53:04 PDT 2000

> I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this incredibly offensive and
> in extremely poor taste. Who in the world could read this without losing
> their lunch? Why wasn't it filtered out? I don't recall seeing a request for
> this information, and even if there WAS a request, it should have been
> mailed privately.
>
> Aoife

Um. Aoife, have you read any of the other posts concerning this issue?
It has been taken care of and the filters are being created. We have
requested that no one send an email to the poster as that is obviously
what he wants.

Please read all of the posts before responding because someone may
already be saying what you want to say.

It's being taken care of.

Yers,

Gunthar