SC - Coleman oven

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed May 31 17:27:34 PDT 2000

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Hmmm ... where did you park this car of yours?
> Albuquerque?  You have been telling us of all these
> wonderful books you have in your trunk for months now,
> but you don't seem to get them out of there, which
> makes me wonder where you left your car.  :-)
>
> Huette

I think the problem might be that the books are in the trunk, the trunk
is in the car, and the car is in one of those compressed
one-by-one-by-two lumps of steel, so getting at them could be difficult.

Kidding aside, I'd bet money it's so that Bal can have them handy when
at work. Neh?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy