SC - Coleman oven

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed May 31 23:47:45 PDT 2000

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt asked:
> Someone asked if I had a recipe for candied mint.  Does anybody have a
> favorite recipe?

I don't think I have any recipes specifically for candied mint, but perhaps
these files in the FOOD-SWEET-DECORATED section in the Florilegium might
prove helpful:
candy-msg        (136K)  9/23/99    Period candy. Recipes. Candied fruit peels.
Candying-art       (9K)  6/29/99    Period and modern descriptions of
the
                                       candying process by Alys Katharine.
Roses-a-Sugar-art (21K)  7/15/98    "Divers Pretty Things Made Of Roses
& Sugar"
                                       by Mistress Renata Kestryl of Highwynds.
Sugarplums-art    (19K)  7/15/98    "Visions of Sugarplums" by Mistress
                                       Renata Kestryl of Highwynds.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net