SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Wed May 31 19:48:31 PDT 2000

Thanks. I get the posts in digest format, and only read a few days in the
middle of the week, so I probably read this stuff long after the fact. I
lived through the "long pig" discussion by ignoring it---it was pretty corny
anyway.  However, my husband is a prison official at a state institution
that also houses the criminally insane, and I can tell you, I think the guy
who posted this is pretty warped. Law officials need to know about these
sorts of people, just in case.  If there is ever an incident as a result of
this sort of information, letting them know such things were posted via the
internet will help build a case to put the fellow (or other creeps who feed
on this sort of information) away for good. While you are all laughing or
grimacing at the post, remember that the fellow whoposted may not be
completely compos mentis.

I hope someone who lives in Massachusets will forward the post to the
attorney general's office, as a precautionary measure.

Aoife