SC - RE: The top 10 icks list

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon May 1 11:26:59 PDT 2000

Celery sticks stuffed with peanut butter appear here (SC) too, and in
Florida, where my Lady hales from.

I can see where some areas might be deprived of this snack though. At a
younger age, being less traveled, I was surprised when visiting a flea market
in the Outlands that there were no boiled peanuts available, as they are
almost a staple here. They served instead roasted corn, so I wasn't TOO
disappointed <G>.

Corwyn