SC - transporting ingredients

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon May 1 18:37:17 PDT 2000

    I got SERIOUSLY buzzed making buffalo sauce - your basic hot sauce with
vinegar, onions, and spices. When making it in a steam kettle, I could get
really, really messed up just from the fumes. The cooks would look at me in
horror when I would lean over the kettle, take a really deep breath, and go
"oh, wow!". You could just feel the endorphins cutting loose . . .

    Sieggy