SC - Period Butter churn (was Re: memories)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 12:24:06 PDT 2000

sudnserv5 at netway.com writes:

> The Colonial Williamsburg collection used to have a small(gallon size)
>  stoneware crock type churn they sold which was a replica of a late 16th
>  early 17th century churn

Thanks for the info.  I'll check out the internet for a web address for
Colonial Williamsburg.  Also, I bought a Lodge griddle, which also snapped
cleanly in half while cooking with it.  I do a lot of high heat cooking, and
need something which can take the strain.  Do you have good experience with
the Lodge Dutch Oven?  I'm not saying their quality is inferior, mind
you...just that I tend to need industrial strength.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.