SC - Re: SC talent in cooking

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue May 2 15:22:07 PDT 2000

Balthazar expounded:
>Let me :  "...developed, after many, many years of study and laborious
toil, the ability, which is innate in all cooks, though not necessarily
unlocked, to instinctively know how to change....etc.."
> I have always felt fortunate to have a natural flair for cooking, just as
some folks are naturally good at math.  Now, if it will only transfer over
to medieval cooking....

    Talent is as  talent does (to paraphrase)   If you have that Flair, then
it will be obvious in the Medieval cooking.   What  *I*  particularly like
about Medieval cooking,  is there is lots of room for interpetation.

    A motto I kinda live by:  "Cooking, like love,  is entered into with
abandon, or not at all."      ;*>

    Caointiarn