SC - Bal's Sooo Funny

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu May 4 16:47:36 PDT 2000

Ooh, you really got me!  The only thing that showed up on the screen
below the '50s housewife comment was Bal's first line:  "Allow me to
interject my philosophy on the subject of substitutions...." and then I
had to scroll down for the "just kidding" part.  I laughed and laughed.
See Balthazar, your humor isn't that far out... sometimes. ;)
Christianna
still chuckling